Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Lay Offs & Planning

I feel like it doesn't matter. Nothing we do matters in the end. 

Yesterday, I was told that I was being let go from the company that I've worked for for the past four an a half years. Their reason was "performance" during this meeting, but they let the third shift LOs know a couple of weeks ago that they would be letting people go based on their availabilty and the availability that we provided to them during our consequent meetings with our TLs. No matter that I've had the top 5% of performance for the past 9 months. Not matter that I've been working my ass off for this company for the past 4 and a half years. No matter that I've consistently had the top 10% for performance since I started. None of that matters becuase the availability that you have iss more important than how you've preformed. 

It doesnt' matter that I've worked my ass off for the company because I don't have open availablity. 

I am angry, and frustrated, and feeling let down. I want to cry, but there are no tears left to cry. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment